We are excited to be able to continue oncampus meetings. We are holding oncampus meetings for those who are ready to come back again and feel safe doing so. If you do not feel safe yet, know that we are still streaming the services online every Sunday.
We are taking serious measures to protect your health and the health of this church family.
- 6 ft social distancing guidelines between seat sections, allowing 380 seats (50% capacity) in the sanctuary.
- Only families living under the same roof may sit together.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and dispensed in several locations.
- Masks are encouraged but not required. If you'd like to wear a mask, we do have them available for you upon request.
- Social distancing will be required. No handshakes or hugs. Do an air high five or wave.
- No nursery or any children’s ministry, your family will worship together in the sanctuary. Our children's ministry team is working hard on policies and procedures to be able to open our children's ministry soon.
- All entry will be through the front door under the awning, all exits will be from the sanctuary doors.
- Giving will be in the boxes on the walls or you may continue to give online.
- Prayer will be from a distance.
We will be offering 3 english speaking services and 1 spanish speaking service. All english speaking services will be identical, with the message premier starting on Thursday night.
Service times will be as follows:
Thursdays: 7:00 PM
Sundays: 9:30 AM; 11:00 AM; 4:00PM in espanol
(Updated June 29, 2020)